(European regulation on the protection of personal data)
In the sections of the Site where the personal data of the user is collected, a specific information is normally published pursuant to art. 13/15 of the EU Reg. 2016/679. If required by the EU Reg. 2016/679 the user’s consent will be required before proceeding to the processing of his / her personal data. If the user provides personal data of third parties, he must ensure that the communication of the data and the subsequent processing for the purposes specified in the applicable privacy information is compliant with EU Reg. 2016/679 and applicable legislation.
2) Extreme identification of the owner, responsible and of the Privacy Officer Pastry “Le Delizie” Provenzano Via Nazionale n. 21 – 93010 MILENA – P.Iva 01560470856 – Italia
3) Type of data processed
The visit and consultation of the Site do not generally involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data” (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the latter interacts with the functionality of the Website or requests to use the services offered on the Website.
4) Cookies and browsing data
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services.
Profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation. Cookies can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- “third-party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
5) Cookies used on the site
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
1) own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for purposes of internal security and system administration;
2) third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the Site, such as images and videos;
3) persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to collect statistical information from the Google Analytics system, through which the “Le Delizie” Provenzano can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the Site. The cookies used exclusively pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, one of which persistent and the other of session (with expiration at the end of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it. You can prevent Google from tracking data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
4) persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to include in its pages the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish on the personal page of the relative social-network the contents of the web page of the Website he is visiting
The following table shows a detail of the cookies on the site
|Nome del cookie||Finalità||Prima o Terza parte||Riferimento web|
|_utma||Number of visits||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmb||Timestamp access to the website||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmc||Timestamp output from the website||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Visitor origin||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Statistics anonymously||Third parts||www.google.it|
6) How to disable cookies in browsers
You can disable cookies on websites by downloading special software such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com) for the browser in use and disabling the use of individual cookies. Or you can activate the mode of “anonymous browsing”: it is a function that allows you to browse without leaving a trace in the browser of navigation data.
Alternatively, you can disable / delete cookies by accessing the browser configuration panel.
7) Storage of personal data
Personal data are stored and processed through computer systems owned by the “Le Delizie” Provenzano pastry shop; for more details please refer to the “Data communication and access data” section below. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
8) Purposes and methods of data processing
“Le Delizie” Provenzano pastry shop can process your personal and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and functionalities present on the Site, management of requests and reports from their users, sending of newsletters , preventive requests, management of applications received through the Site, etc. Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, the “Le Delizie” Provenzano pastry shop may process personal data for marketing purposes, ie to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company’s services, at the addresses indicated, either through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, telephone calls with operator, etc.) or automated (such as, internet communications, fax, e-mail, text messages, applications for mobile devices such as smartphone and tablet -cd.APPS-, social network accounts – eg via Facebook or Twitter-, phone calls with auto attendant, etc.). Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016 / 679th data are kept and stored for 5 years.
9) Security and quality of personal data
“Le Delizie” Provenzano pastry shop undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions of the applicable legislation in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to same, with particular reference to the Technical Disciplinary regarding minimum security measures. Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by “Le Delizie” Provenzano pastry shop are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identifying data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. The user can help “Le Delizie” Provenzano pastry shop to update and keep correct their personal data communicating any changes related to their address, their qualification, contact information, etc.
10) Scope of communication and data access
Your personal data may be disclosed:
- to all the subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions; to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above.
11) Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received by the user or to contact the user himself to respond to his request. This type of data is marked with an asterisk symbol [*] and in this case, the conferment is mandatory to allow the Company to process the request which, in default, can not be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide data will not entail any consequences for the user. The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the section “Purposes and methods of processing” is optional and the refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent granted for marketing purposes is intended to be extended to the sending of communications carried out through automated and traditional methods and / or contact means, as above exemplified.
12) Rights of the interested party
12.1 Article 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679 The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that personal data is being processed or not. concern and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
12.2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him / her without undue delay and the data controller has the right to the obligation to cancel without personal undue delay personal data, if one of the following reasons exists: a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) and whether there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
(c) the data subject opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2);
- d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- f) personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
12.3 Right referred to in art. 18 Right of limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, Reg EU 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
12.4 Right referred to in Article 20 Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller
- Revocation of consent to treatment
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter to the following address: Pastry “Le Delizie” Provenzano Via Nazionale n. 21 – 93010 MILENA accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 7 above, you can send a registered letter to the following address: Pastry “Le Delizie” Provenzano Via Nazionale n. 21 – 93010 MILENA.
Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.